Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kneelingatlas

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool, 5# DA with a FPB in place is a good trigger job :cheers:

I have the only Decocker withing the guys I compete against ( they most have Shadows; around 20 already ) and they are amazed how good mine feels

The only thing I envy is the reset and SA travel :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Right after I did this trigger job I did a video of the reset and just got around to uploading it:

This is the SP-01 with firing pin block installed; it's also worth noting that this is the 97B trigger with no over travel stop screw, even less travel may be possible with an 85 trigger.

Right after I did this trigger job I did a video of the reset and just got around to uploading it:

This is the SP-01 with firing pin block installed; it's also worth noting that this is the 97B trigger with no over travel stop screw, even less travel may be possible with an 85 trigger.

PM sent with questions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

is that the one i handled last saturday.....love the trigger job on your CZ's

You played with my buddy Chris' CZs, I'll have to show you mine next time :devil:

Definitely can be taken out of context if no one knew what a CZ was. I've yet to feel a smoother SP01...we'll see when we see marc next time.

:sight:

• 2 weeks later...

So I started out with a CZC SP-01 Shadow Target and cleaned up the last few remaining surfaces that were listed here and installed the pre-B disco. I still have a slight scrape/rub somewhere at about the half way mark of the trigger pull. It is still very smooth and I only notice it when I pull the trigger very slowly and listen/feel for it. Its really only a slight difference but in my friends gun with 20k rounds the pull is smooth the entire length of pull.

Is there anywhere I should go back and check that would only affect the middle of the pull and only cause a slight scraper/rub?

Thanks

I didn't go back and reread the thread but if u think u have the disco cleaned up really well I would also polish the bottom of the sear cage where the disco slides and the channel in the frame that is sloped where the disco leg sits.

Also where the trigger bar pushes against the disco should be polished

I'll bet its the disco

So would you recommend going back over it and trying to polish it some more or polishing some other places on it.

Or it is just the way the pre-Bs are spec'd?

Could you post a picture showing the the spot in the trigger pull that is giving you trouble?

I'll bet its the disco

So would you recommend going back over it and trying to polish it some more or polishing some other places on it.

Or it is just the way the pre-Bs are spec'd?

Try reinstalling the stock disco to test the theory, then compare discos to see where the pre b is rubbing.