Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This web site

Scooter

What I like is this web site.  Take a look at the other sites run by other shooters, Barnhart, Jarrett, Koenig, etc.  All those sites look the same, background info and something they are selling.

Brian's web site does sell a few things (2 items).  It has a great forum, Brian's hate list and words of wisdom and of course Brian himself.

• 3 months later...

I like this website because it´s unequaled!

But we should not forget that this forum is not for free! It costs money! And our friend Brian has to pay for it! So we should take a good look at Brian´s shop-Pages!!!

Brian,

no we know what you don´t like (What I hate ...), but I would like to know WHAT YOU LIKE. For example to drink or to eat. What´s your favorite drink or dinner?

Peter,

On food, I like most anything, as long as it's "good." Hot wings, fish, my girlfriend's (ghost cats) "special" salads, and good ol' Midwestern (Ohio) food, like casseroles, potatoes, burgers and fries. On drink, I've become pretty much a tea drinker. I feel I think and process better without the extreme caffeine buzz I get from coffee. And of course, for after 10:00 PM pretty much any beer will do. I can go anywhere from canned Busch Lite to Guiness. You know, versatility is a good thing.

be