Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun by Doublestar Corp - Oct 16-18 at Rockc

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must have missed it but who are the checks made out to? BRMG? I got the address to send it to but wanted to make sure I made the check to the right person. Pay day today so check is going out today.

Others have been. Address is on the registration page but I was just wanting to make sure I made it out to the right person/match. Only have 21 days to get it in.

THANK YOU Dave! I will do the same.

Also I just reregistered and got an email immediately but doesn't mention who to make the check out to. Says where to send it though as does the registration.

Im just going to bet on that my registration went through and send in a check.

I did that as well. Then I registered again about 2 days ago and got an email immediately after. However, reviewing the email and what it said I checked for shirts and such, apparently I ordered 1 S, M, L amd I believe XL with a raffle. when I actually wanted 2 raffle tickets and 1 large shirt. Sent Andy an email right after i noticed this and told him what I already sent a check for and wanted.

I'm excited for the match and I still have a full season of locals a head of me. After TFD this year I don't think BRM3G will compare, at least weather wise....I hope.

HI Folks,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, but the wedding is over and things went great. I should have the "approvals" out in the next few days -- hopefully by the end of the week. Almost everyone who has registered should get in. Can't promise until I get through the mail and some other items. It seems my schedule can't stay the same, so even with the new additions to it, I should have things straight by the end of this week.

Checks should be made to BRM3G.

I'm looking forward to concentrating on the match for a while!!

Take care,

Andy

Where is the app? I need to get my check in the mail tomorrow!!! I never got an email.....But it said I was registered. Hmmmmmmmm Andy???

Thanks

Edited by recon215

There is no application. Just register, and once the check is received and you are approved into the match, you will receive an email allowing you to self-squad. Make checks to BRM3G and mail to:

BRM3G

500 TC Lane

Montrose, CO 81403

Andy

Andy have those self squad emails gone out yet? The last email I got was it would be towards the end of this week. Hoping they haven't as I haven't gotten one ;)

actionshooter, That's why I don't do any matches in September!!

Rob01, The "approval" emails to those from whom I have received payment will be going out beginning later today I hope. There are 89 folks on that list. The mail to Montrose is often slow, so if you don't hear anything in the next 24-48 hours AND you have sent a check, you will have to give the USPS some time.

Andy

Undoubtedly, I made a mistake when setting up the match emails in Practiscore. I will be contacting them tomorrow to figure what was setup incorrectly, and then how to best get the emails resent WITH the squadding links.

Andy

Got my approval email! There's plenty of time to squad up Andy so don't stress it. Just glad I made it in as I am sure everyone else who got the email is. Looking forward to making it down.

Undoubtedly, I made a mistake when setting up the match emails in Practiscore. I will be contacting them tomorrow to figure what was setup incorrectly, and then how to best get the emails resent WITH the squadding links.

Andy

When you do, please double check to make sure the "Sunny & 68 degrees" box was checked when you set up the match. :D