Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun by Doublestar Corp - Oct 16-18 at Rockc

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No email still and my team mate never got any either. Nothing in spam box. I have exchanged emails with Andy before so i know his come through. Must be a glitch somewhere. I got the confirmation at the top of the page that I was registered so not worried.

No email for me either. Didn't even think about it til I checked this thread. Oh well, got the confirmation on the registration page, and mailed my check earlier today.

Same for wife &I on different email accounts. Like, Rob said I wouldn't sweat it even a little right now. Let Andy get through his daughters wedding and I'm confident it will be sorted out. We all saw it on the registration page, so meh...

This is the match that started our love of 3-Gun and I can't wait!!!

No email for me yet…but I’m pretty sure applications were being accepted well into the summer last year (maybe even later in the fall too?). I think we’ll be OK.

So, I know slings will be required for this match. Will there be any requirement to sling both long guns on a single stage? I am currently set up to swap a sling between my rifle and shotgun as necessary and was wondering if that will be good enough for Blue Ridge...

There was the bath house stage last year where you had to shoot rifle, completely unload, sling rifle and pick up staged shotgun. Then pistol. Climb roof and engage rifle targets again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received TWO email notifications... Lol.

One less than a minute after registering and then another a few hours later.

Silly intertoob..!

Can I have one of yours then?

I received TWO email notifications... Lol.

One less than a minute after registering and then another a few hours later.

Silly intertoob..!

Can I have one of yours then?

Sure... No problem!

Awww man, how did the Canadians find out?? I thought all they did was play hockey and chug maple syrup. I can't believe you got up early enough to sign up right away...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Signed up for my first BRM3G. Figured, it can't be any worse than TFD right?

Looking forward to it. Only shot 1 major so far, TFD, and I loved it. I guess Andy's matches are the ones to attend, love the physical part of it.

Awww man, how did the Canadians find out?? I thought all they did was play hockey and chug maple syrup. I can't believe you got up early enough to sign up right away...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CO is two hours behind my part of Kanukistan so... 'Didn't really have to get up too early.

I don't mind physical and all that but I hate those f****ing stairs at TFD. I like shooting stuff in the woods at RockCastle.

Stairs suck...!

Are you kidding!?! At the last TFD I loved those stairs! In fact, I loved them so much that I did them twice! Once for the warmup and once for the timer! ;)