Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SJC Frame Weight

troupe

It is retained by an aluminum plate fitted into the light rail slot on the bottom with 4 Allen screws. The weight is also grooved at the top to tightly fit the light rail, all of mine had to be driven on with a polymer hammer. If you follow the included instructions it's not going to ever move.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping this 3+ year old thread to see if anyone is still running one of these (or any other) Glock frame weights.  If you have one, whose are you using, and how do you like it?

Also, does the frame weight stick out past the end of the slide on a Glock 17/22?

Thanks,

-Cuz

Edited by Cuz

On 9/6/2020 at 9:03 AM, Cuz said:

Bumping this 3+ year old thread to see if anyone is still running one of these (or any other) Glock frame weights.  If you have one, whose are you using, and how do you like it?

Also, does the frame weight stick out past the end of the slide on a Glock 17/22?

Thanks,

-Cuz

They have a second version out now that sits back a bit further on the frame so it fits flush with the G17 slide. It doesn't use the aluminum plate and set screws to secure it. Now it is 3 pieces. I like the new design better. He it is on my G35 w/9mm conversion barrel. 

Screenshot_20200908-211240_Gallery.jpg

• 2 months later...

Its fair to note the dimensions on the Gen 2 SJC weight are different, so if you have an Redeye holster from the Gen 1 time frame the new frame weight will not fit. 

Last I spoke to them about this the new Redeye holsters were be clearance to accept either gen 1 or 2 frame weights.

That’s good to know. I contacted them to see if their holster would work with the Toni System weight, and sent them all the dimensions but I haven’t heard anything back. It’s been over a month. Time to send them a reminder. 

• 2 months later...