• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those guns are so sexy but expencive

$2,300 brand new!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=416929689

Are you going for it ?? :-)

Awesome price considering all the stuff in the box! No? (two barrels, configure limited iron sight or open with comp, c-more & base, 3 mags, grip reduction ...)

I did one gunbroker $2400-ish but it was 'lightly used'

The seller is not CA friendly...

Yeah noticed that as well. If a buyer could convince them that a CA buyer could dros the frame as a TS. I'm not sure what has to be done to the comp in relation to the barrel since if it is permanently attached to the barrel how can it be disassembled for cleaning. Also limit the mags to 10rds, and ship the rest directly to the buyer. Although a CA buyer will need to get a non threaded TS barrel for safe handling demo purposes.

That is a pretty sharp price. $2400 for a czechmate. it comes with pretty decent spares (I like the idea of running a slide pin instead of slide stop in the open gun), comes with the 2 barrels, big stick etc. I have not really seen anyone shooting them in the 'limited' config but I imagine it would be pretty competitive as a limited minor gun.

• 10 months later...

11034435_1012111642137101_82450049325729

Here's a recent update on the lil' Czechmate: I switched the slide to a 75SA to get a tighter fit at the cone comp (the SP01 slide had a little play), welded a bridge over the last port and cut open the sides like a Trubor (I still want to open up the sides more).

• 1 month later...

I'm doing a similar build with my 75B SA frame and a TS slide with the CTS rollmark. It's currently at CZC having the slide CNC machined to be fitted to that frame. So I would need the threaded Czechmate barrel and Czechmate comp.

Edited by CAGLS

• 1 year later...