Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best XDm 45 5.25 Match set up for 3 Gun

swandme

Prp ultimate trigger145.00 if you don't mind doing a little sear work, if not just do the prp drop in kit 110.00. Solid guide rod 50.00 , magwell pistol gear 80.00 or if you don't want to do any of the work just send it into canyon Creek and they will do it all!!

The best set up for 3 Gun would be a 9mm. Why pour money into a .45 just to handicap yourself on capacity? I know, because I am running a .40 and every so often just one more round would have saved me points on a stage. I am running a Dawson magwell, Dawson and Pistol Gear 140mm extensions (had to "clean up" areas of the Dawson magwell to use the PG extensions), and a PRP Ultimate trigger kit in mine. I like my "Glock killer" a lot.

The best set up for 3 Gun would be a 9mm. Why pour money into a .45 just to handicap yourself on capacity? I know, because I am running a .40 and every so often just one more round would have saved me points on a stage. I am running a Dawson magwell, Dawson and Pistol Gear 140mm extensions (had to "clean up" areas of the Dawson magwell to use the PG extensions), and a PRP Ultimate trigger kit in mine. I like my "Glock killer" a lot.

he said he shoots HMO...

SO far I have one gotten a full race job from Canyon creek and Springer for my XDm 5.25 40's that I shoot for Tach ops and love them both they are a HUGE improvement over the out of the box shooter

Just looking to learn a little more before I send out the 45

Thanks to all