Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom Serial Number Sound-off

JPG

Your USPSA#

I like it.

DLM 95. My wifes initials, Nothing crazy but, when I told my wife she said "nice get it." Then I told her I would like to get our daughter one too. After that I'll tell her I would like to have one of my own also. Thinking ahead. Lol

Edited by a matt

In Afghanistan, we did a unit commemorative pistol thru STI (I put the order together). Our custom serial numbers were GDZ, for Gardez (our FOB), and our battle roster numbers (first letter of last name, and last four of social)--so it came out GDZX1234. The only two that were different were our two Las Vegas cops (our security force was Nevada Guard), who used their badge numbers instead.

Don't get the guys from SV started on this as some of the serial #'s are pretty funny (S1ZE MATTERS, 2 FAT 2 FLY, BIG BLACK 1, ACCELERAT0R, MADNE5S,)...and even some serial #'s that you can't print in a family magazine (mf'r1 & 2, VagtasticVoyage1 & 2)......if you can dream it and they haven't used it, it can be done. Ask Trace.....I forget how many Ranger Serial #'s he has.............

Your USPSA#

I like it.

DLM 95. My wifes initials, Nothing crazy but, when I told my wife she said "nice get it." Then I told her I would like to get our daughter one too. After that I'll tell her I would like to have one of my own also. Thinking ahead. Lol

You are the smartest person on the planet. Well played, sir. :)