Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SureFire multigun Match

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's at the Pro Gun Club in Boulder City, NV, about 20 minutes outside of Las Vegas. Dates are November 11-13 and 14-16, 2014. First is the staff match then the main match. Pete Rensing is running the match for SureFire. I shot at the ProGun Club last week and it was awesome. Good bays, lots of room for expansion, good pro shop etc. Pete knows how to set up a great match.

It's at the Pro Gun Club in Boulder City, NV, about 20 minutes outside of Las Vegas. Dates are November 11-13 and 14-16, 2014. First is the staff match then the main match. Pete Rensing is running the match for SureFire. I shot at the ProGun Club last week and it was awesome. Good bays, lots of room for expansion, good pro shop etc. Pete knows how to set up a great match.

You forgot to mention the full bar in the lodge!

Invitation only at first. They invited 3GN Pros, Semi Pros, and amateurs first. If it doesn't' fill they are going to open registration.

I don't think they invited amateurs. I won the amateur series and didn't get anything or hear anything about it. I'll definitely be signing up though when reg opens. I always love shooting in Vegas

There's a note on the Facebook page to ignore the RSVP date printed. They got held up a bit and it took longer than expected to try and track down names and addresses for everyone they wanted to invite. I've been there. It's a pain in the ass. I believe the new RSVP date is March 15.

• 2 months later...