Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 922r Compliance

Bangheadhere

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

The real duty is to pay attention to what is written? If you add a barrel extension, you might want to keep the original parts!

"as not being particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes "

If you still have the original parts then it is "readily adaptable" back to a clearly already acceptable sporting purpose! Hunting season it is readily adaptable back!

3 gunners are using them for a sporting purpose! 

Shooting clay is sporting!

"(r)It shall be unlawful for any person to assemble from imported parts any semiautomatic rifle or any shotgun"

Are you using imported parts to assemble the extension? Is the extension imported?

Intent  to violate the law is the burden of proof!

my 2 cent free speech opinion-not legal advice, when in doubt ask the BATF for clarification

All Rights Reserved

Edited by ES7
clarification

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, i just found this thread... im a little late to the conversation but i hope

someone sees this, i got a bit confused, can someone clarify:

(talking only about USA made accesories and for a stoeger m3000 already with pistol grip, i bought it like this at the store as a brand new, I didn’t change that)

1.- an extension mag tube rather than full size mag tube with more capacity is a modification and makes it not compliant but being usa made helps with the part count? Or it should be the full tube?

2.- do the parts have to really say USA somewhere? Or just being made in the usa without any engraving works?

3.- I bought the kit from MOA precision, includes the extension tube with the extadapter nut, end cap, spring, follower and i also bought the oversized charging handle from them but i dont see any USA engraving, does anyone know if all those part would put me on compliant? 
4.- any other sugestions i can add? I need to research what a “dissconector” is....

my strategy so far is just get as most usa made parts to be on the safer side.... 

thanks a lot!!