Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leon DeNina

Bwana Six-Gun

Found out this AM that Leon had gone to his maker. Tried to post the full details, but could not. He was a great ambassador to our sport and a fine gentleman. I will miss him as will all who knew him. He was a great guy and I will think our sport is the lesser with his loss.

In Memory of

Leon DeNina Jr.

August 24, 1943 - February 14, 2014

Obituary

Leon DeNina, Jr. 70, of Willis died Friday, February 14, 2014 at his home following a short battle with cancer.

Leon was married to Carolyn West in Houston on September 2, 1966. Leon was a retired underground utility contractor in Houston. Leon was a fisherman and an avid USPSA competitive shooter.

Leon is survived by his wife Carolyn, son Trey "Leon DeNina III" and wife Whitney of Spring; two brothers, Frank (Ruth) DeNina of Tomball and Jack (Jody) DeNina of Willis granddaughters Presley and Munchie and several nieces and nephews.

In lieu of flowers please make contribution to Odyssey Hospice or the charity of your choice.

Service Information

Visitation (Shooter Shirt and blue jeans are appropriate)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5:00pm - 8:00pm

Forest Park The Woodlands Chapel

18000 I-45 South

The Woodlands, Texas 77384

936-321-5115

Celebration Of Life

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

10:00am

Forest Park The Woodlands Chapel

18000 I-45 South

The Woodlands, Texas 77384

I shot my first major match with leon. He was a great guy, always had a smile on his face. When you saw him, he shook your hand and you knew he was genuinely happy to see you. We definitely lost a true friend....

Edited by Sean Gaines