Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TN Sectional Championship

The 2014 TN Sectional Championship will be held at the Memphis Sports Shooting Assn range located in Arlington TN September 26th through 28th. .

10 challenging stages of fun and excitement. Round count to be provided at a later date.

We will be using USPSA on line squadding. The time slots will be the same as the previous years: All-day Friday (limited Availability), All-day Saturday, AM Saturday/AM Sunday, or PM Saturday/AM Sunday.

We must have 10 in a division in order for that division to be recognized for HOA, State Champion, and etc. Within each recognized division, we will be awarding plaques and cash using the 3/5/7 rule: 3 for 1st, 5 for 2nd, and then 7 for 3rd place. Same process as we have followed for the past many years.

Lunch will be available for purchase at the range Friday and Saturday.

If you would like to work the match please contact Bill Grewe @ grewe14512@gmail.com

Level II, Pending

Match Hotel, Pending

Not everybody shoots Nationals. There need to be good matches going on for the masses as well.

+1

Agreed, and I hope I didn't sound problematic when I asked if this was on the same weekend as Nats. Fact is even people who shoot Nationals would love to attend both.

I'd go shoot Tenn again if I could, it's got one hell of a prize table from what I remember of '05. :) But I generally plan to be at Nats first, then the States that surround me (IL, IN, MI, PA, Ky, TN) if at all possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites is the official match hotel for this year’s event. Room rates run between 79.99 and 89.99 per night before taxes, depending on the room type. The match rate is good through September 12, 2014. To receive the match rate you MUST call the hotel direct and use group ID-CGMSSA.

The hotel is located at:

8635 Ricky Bell Cove

Memphis, TN. 38133

901-372-0000

http://www.bestwesternmemphis.com/photogallery.htm

Additional Information: Complimentary Best Start Breakfast, Fitness Room, Business Work Station, Guest Laundry, Wireless Internet in rooms and lobby.

The Hotel is just a short drive to dining and shopping.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...