Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Vinci Extended Tactical Bolt Catch, Bolt Handle, Safety

DJirasek

I shoot nothing but #8 light target loads that are 1145-1150fps and have never had a failure... that's without speedbolt. The low recoil slugs I have shot are federal and I believe Remington, also no problems. Due to the idea brought up by dchang0 I will be testing 2 bolt handles. One that is lighter to match weight of existing handle and one solid, heavier one... see what we find.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hey just an update. Unfortunately we have run into obstacles and part production has been delayed. But hey Rome was not built in a day and we are aggressively pushing ahead and finding ways around. In answer to the question when they are ready we will ship worldwide as long as there are no legal issues.

• 3 weeks later...

I would also be interested in the safety upgrade. Just shot my new Vinci two weekends ago at the Texas Multigun. Worked flawlessly, save for one stovepipe and that could have been due to improperly mounting at that particular time.

I did shoot Federal Truball Low-Recoils through it without issues other than the POI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In! Been thinking about just drilling and tapping the safety, mostly for the left side. Taking it off safety isnt too bad, but engaging it quickly for the barrel would make me more confident. I try and go dry as much as possible because I hate safeing it.