Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
JakeMartens

USPSA Membership Report

I have to say I'm 100% in favor of these changes. Some of these ideas were things that Troy mentioned as part of his A4 Director campaign, and I'm glad they have gone into effect.

Great work everybody.

I have to say I'm 100% in favor of these changes. Some of these ideas were things that Troy mentioned as part of his A4 Director campaign, and I'm glad they have gone into effect.

Great work everybody.

+1

$25? (Must be a typo.) I just finished paying $50 to reaffiliate.

Yes, thanks Bill, that was a typo. I was actually thinking about the half price affiliation for dual clubs when I typed that, which was $25, but I meant regular club affiliation of $50. Which, remember, covers both USPSA and SCSA now.

Sorry about that and thanks again for pointing it out.

Kim

Is the 12 month rotation of classisifers still in effect or can we shoot which ever ones we want to set up.

Is the 12 month rotation of classisifers still in effect or can we shoot which ever ones we want to set up.

You know I have not found a reference to that since I took over as MD in January...

I remember someone telling that was removed sometime ago, but have not seen it in writing either way...

The way we do it, is just look at the clubs near by and see what they shot for the last 6-8 months and not use them.....