Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Base pads

Big Dog Howie

Ok Guys I have someone who is making grip tape for Regular and Short grips for large frame Tanfo's and also wants to do grip tape for the base pads also.

Do you like the factory ones or after market and which ones,these will also be available in different colors numbered and possible patterns.

These are very high quality,so fit and finish will be very nice.

Lets see want you like

I currently use factory pads and many people do, so tape for those would be a reasonable idea. you know ben stoeger sells this stuff already with numbered grip tape pieces for standard tanfog bases and also for his production legal bases? I think it's $6 a set from memory.

Thanks Ben. lol.

there are also more here: http://www.benstoegerproshop.com/category-s/1820.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=1820&show=10&page=2

and here: http://www.benstoegerproshop.com/category-s/1820.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=1820&show=10&page=1

I was a bit out on price though. they are $10 not $6. maybe ben will give me a discount for the plug? ben? ben? :unsure:

Ok I received the the new Base pad tape for my large frame tanfo ,these come in all colors and available designs,they are not shown on his web site yet so just e mail him and James will set you up with what you want.He is also producing Grip tape for the large frame with or without the magwell

Mine look Orange in the pic but they a nice Red,very high quality and fit

a-zonegear.com

post-23669-0-31419500-1393696948_thumb.j

post-23669-0-58485100-1393696964_thumb.j

post-23669-0-03132000-1393696992_thumb.j