Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Expand REVO Division further

John Z Sr

I think the only problem with using 400 PF ammo would be on the steel targets. Repairs between stages could become an issue. I would enjoy hitting a Texas star in the center and watching them all drop ;-) dreaming is free.

My S&W 500 with a 385 gr bullet at 1900 fps = 731 PF. I don't know if there is even a word for it. Maybe crazy class.

Um, how are you going to re-attach the rotor on the star when it breaks off the shaft from your nuclear powered ammo? Or are you just going to go last on every stage with a star so the hosts can repair it after the match? :roflol:

If Y'all come to our regional ICORE match in June I will bring beer for after the shoot off on Sunday! That's one benefit to running a fairly large craft brewery:)

Aaaa why do all the majors I want to shoot happen at once?

What other major conflicts with the Rocky Mountain Regional? Is there an official date yet? It's usually the last weekend of June.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hello to all.

I am new to ICORE, and our club just got it's affiliation, way up here in the great white north. ( Toronto, Canada ).

I have shot IPSC/USPSA for 28 years, then on to Action Pistol, and now to add to my fun ICORE.

I bought a 686 Performance Centre 4 years ago, just cause it looked cool and felt great in my big hands. O ya I'm left handed to boot.

No mater what the rules, any time you can put rounds down range is good for me, it's about fun and a way to relax, if I can shoot well I'm happy.

6 / 7 / 8 / does not really matter, it's all about the X.

I hope to meet some of you in the future at matches, if all goes well I might attend a few matches in the Eastern US this year.

Have fun, shoot well, be safe.

Russell

You ever get down towards North Carolina Russell, look me up. You are welcome to shoot your round guns with us at any of our ZSA or USPSA matches anytime, and just an aside, PLEASE keep all your snow up in Canada where it belongs, we DON'T NEED IT IN NORTH CAROLINA !!!

Thank you for the invite, what club are you with? I will rejoin USPSA in the next few days. I compete in Action Pistol in Pa / VA / MI, so NC should not be to much more driving to get to.

I will need to read up on the revolver rules for USPSA as one of my 2 Revolvers ( Performance Centre ) can meet all the requirements for ICORE, in all 3 categories, just a few alterations and it's good to go, all loads are minor, but not sure if it meets the rules for USPSA.

As to the Snow / Cold / Rain, I sent it down because after nearly 8 weeks of the crap we have had enough. Please enjoy it, we didn't. December 21 at midnight we lost power for 70 hours, it cast me a lot, had to by a Honda 3000 for power to keep the house warm, and my wife from freezing solid.

Let me know if you can as to you match schedule for the year, or a place to find it.

This year the World shoot and the Bianchi for Action Pistol are out for me, can't take that much time from my wife or work, I'm the boss, no work no pay.

I will make 4 AP matches this year, and would like to try a few Revolver/ICORE/USPSA matches if time can be made.

Thank you again for the invite.

Russell

Canadian

Hello to all.

I am new to ICORE, and our club just got it's affiliation, way up here in the great white north. ( Toronto, Canada ).

I have shot IPSC/USPSA for 28 years, then on to Action Pistol, and now to add to my fun ICORE.

I bought a 686 Performance Centre 4 years ago, just cause it looked cool and felt great in my big hands. O ya I'm left handed to boot.

No mater what the rules, any time you can put rounds down range is good for me, it's about fun and a way to relax, if I can shoot well I'm happy.

6 / 7 / 8 / does not really matter, it's all about the X.

I hope to meet some of you in the future at matches, if all goes well I might attend a few matches in the Eastern US this year.

Have fun, shoot well, be safe.

Russell

You ever get down towards North Carolina Russell, look me up. You are welcome to shoot your round guns with us at any of our ZSA or USPSA matches anytime, and just an aside, PLEASE keep all your snow up in Canada where it belongs, we DON'T NEED IT IN NORTH CAROLINA !!!

Thank you for the invite, what club are you with? I will rejoin USPSA in the next few days. I compete in Action Pistol in Pa / VA / MI, so NC should not be to much more driving to get to.

I will need to read up on the revolver rules for USPSA as one of my 2 Revolvers ( Performance Centre ) can meet all the requirements for ICORE, in all 3 categories, just a few alterations and it's good to go, all loads are minor, but not sure if it meets the rules for USPSA.

As to the Snow / Cold / Rain, I sent it down because after nearly 8 weeks of the crap we have had enough. Please enjoy it, we didn't. December 21 at midnight we lost power for 70 hours, it cast me a lot, had to by a Honda 3000 for power to keep the house warm, and my wife from freezing solid.

Let me know if you can as to you match schedule for the year, or a place to find it.

This year the World shoot and the Bianchi for Action Pistol are out for me, can't take that much time from my wife or work, I'm the boss, no work no pay.

I will make 4 AP matches this year, and would like to try a few Revolver/ICORE/USPSA matches if time can be made.

Thank you again for the invite.

Russell

Canadian

Morning Russell, we are Zombie Shooters Association, and our ZSA matches are coast to coast in the US. We are very close to getting one in the Philippines and would love to get a venue in Canada. Our USPSA club is NC29 Zombie Shooters Association/USPSA and we are adding our club as a Steel Challenge club as well this month. Plenty of ways to shoot REVO!!! I invite you to check out our website www.zombieshootersassociation.com for more info, or check the NC Section.org website for USPSA action in North Carolina, just always remember to stay SAFE and have FUN, John Z.

500 S&W has been done, here's an example. Check out the damage to the no shoot at 0:30 from the cylinder gap, and the flame rings and muzzle blast once he gets in the shade.

Yay, my video got shared again. :D That was a super fun match to shoot by the way. If the rules got changed to make it competitive I'd shoot it every time.

Factory 400-gr. Hornady ammo chronoes an honest 1000 fps from my Ruger Alaskan .480 snub. That's nuclear, folks!

I even have a concealment holster for it.

My standard 500 S&W load pushes a 340 grain bullet at 1220 fps making 415 power factor. I've shot 700 grain bullets at 965 fps making 675 power factor, but those start to hurt my wrists after just a few shots.

500 S&W has been done, here's an example. Check out the damage to the no shoot at 0:30 from the cylinder gap, and the flame rings and muzzle blast once he gets in the shade.

Yay, my video got shared again. :D That was a super fun match to shoot by the way. If the rules got changed to make it competitive I'd shoot it every time.

Factory 400-gr. Hornady ammo chronoes an honest 1000 fps from my Ruger Alaskan .480 snub. That's nuclear, folks!

I even have a concealment holster for it.

My standard 500 S&W load pushes a 340 grain bullet at 1220 fps making 415 power factor. I've shot 700 grain bullets at 965 fps making 675 power factor, but those start to hurt my wrists after just a few shots.

You da man!!!!