Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 7 Championship

After much hard work (many hours and calls) looking for a venue in the Northeast to host the 2014 Area 7 Championship, and consulting with some key folks in the Area, I'm happy to announce the 2014 USPSA Area 7 Championship will be hosted by The Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford in Dartmouth, MA (USPSA club NE20; website: www.rodgun-nb.org).

The ranges at New Bedford will be setup to host 8 separate pits, plus chrono.

Staff date: Sept 5 (Friday)

Match dates: Sept 6 & 7 (Sat & Sun)

On-Line registration and squadding are being setup and should be available by next week (week of Feb 17). Final stage count, match fee and other details will be posted at that time.

Anyone interested in being part of the match staff should contact me directly at: DavidMBold@Gmail.com

Update:

What: 2014 USPSA Area 7 Pistol Championship

When: Sept 5-7, 2014

Where: The Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford in Dartmouth, MA

Fee: $125 (Juniors $75) - Includes lunch and shirt (extra shirts for $20, extra lunch for $10)

Once you register, you'll be able to self-squad on-line.

If you would like to volunteer for the match, please contact me at: DavidMBold@Gmail.com

Will there be a match hotel setup ?

I have been unable to secure group rates at local hotels (believe it or not, it will still be tourist season then). Best rate I was able to find was with a Best Western in Dartmouth, MA (based on a AAA rate) - YMMV. There are a number of hotels in the area, some closer than others.

• 5 months later...

Any thoughts on where to fly into? Providence isn't far - just not sure how easy/hard it is to fly in or out of Providence, RI with a firearm. I could fly into Manchester, but that's a heck of a drive down to Dartmouth...