Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr Bullet Feeder nose down adapter to feed cast bullets for star lube

I just recently got an adapter from Rick at Mr Bullet Feeder which allows bullets to feed cast bullets nose down for Star Lube sizer. It works great ! Feeds faster than I can work the handle. I run batches of my self cast bullets 5,000 - 6000 at a time. (not all at one sitting) but I process that amount before setting up for a different caliber or weight. I have used tubes filled with bullets but find the collator to be incredibly fast in comparison to manually filling tubes. Rick always designs his machines and adaptors to work smoothly and reliably. If there ever are hickups in the design, he will re work the design until the project is 100% functional. I have run in excess of 20,000 bullets with no problems attributed to Mr. Bullet feeder equipment. Very easy to switch from bullet nose down for lube sizing to bullet nose up for loading on my Dillon XL650.

If you cast a lot of bullets this very inexpensive adapter allows one to use his bullet feeder for both lube sizing and loading ammo. Dual purpose for little more than single purpose. I love mine. Less time loading equals more time shooting.

With the original Kiss setup all you had to do was reverse the little puck and it would do that.

I don't see how that would work. Seems like if you did that all it would do is flip the bullet over no matter what. So base down bullets would then be nose down and nose down bullets would them be base down.

Rick, said since the bullets were already nose down if they entered the "flipper" he just dropped them out there and added another slot past that to flip the base down bullets.

This is the video he sent.

th_01PtDwnDAA_zps7a02454c.jpg

Edited by jmorris