Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Broken Boxes

Kyle7735

What I hate is getting a beautiful box of 1000 BBI 147 grain flatpoints. Only to open the package and find the inner box has torn open spilling hundreds of bullets inside the box of packing peanuts. Then spending an hour fishing through packing peanuts to retrieve bullets. I Also hate when with one bullet remaining come up with a brilliant solution to seperate the two items.

"Hey if you just dumped this box in a sink full of water. the peanuts would float and the bullets would sink. instantly seperating them."

The best ideas...always a moment too late.

Thanks for the heads up. We have seen an issue or 2 with the last batch of boxes we received from our vendor. They are aware and a new design is in the works. In the meantime we have made a few countermeasures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the heads up. We have seen an issue or 2 with the last batch of boxes we received from our vendor. They are aware and a new design is in the works. In the meantime we have made a few countermeasures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its no big deal at all. I know for a fact the boxes were intact before USPS got ahold of them! Great bullets shot around 250 of them so far.