Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NBC coverage of the Olympics

pjb45

Why cannot they get it right. How many interviews does that awesome Olympian get? He should get a gold medal to match his Nobel Peace Prize.

NBC sucks

What did I miss? I have only caught glimpses of the programming. While NBC might suck in general it is still afterall, the olympics. I am more disappointed in the powers that be that selected such a third world location for the event.

I've hated and sworn off NBS due their completely biased coverage of the year 2000 of the Republican and Democrat conventions. NBC gave exactly 0 (zero) minutes to the RNC and several hours to the DNC. FYI this info was reported by CSPAN who covered BOTH conventions gavel to gavel, start to finish, with NO expert analysis. Wow left people hear for themselves? What a concept.

Edit function is hanging up so here is a repost, with edit corrections:

I've hated and sworn off NBS since their completely biased coverage of the year 2000 Republican and Democrat conventions. NBC gave exactly 0 (zero) minutes to the RNC and several hours to the DNC. FYI this info was reported by CSPAN who covered BOTH conventions gavel to gavel, start to finish, with NO expert analysis. Wow let people hear for themselves? What a concept. To cover their asses with the FEC NBC put coverage of the RNC on their cable affiliate CNBC. So people without cable (and yes there are those without it) saw only the DNC and not the RNC on NBC.....Enough initials?