Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aftermarket barrel - problems - issues - and other considerations ....

Gcarr

That's all I was saying. I have friends that are homosexuals and I will defend their choice till the ends of the earth. I don't agree with it, but it's their choice, not mine.

Perhaps you have been reading the wrong biology books, or you just had a poor choice of words?

I just knew at some point in my childhood that I was heterosexual : it was NOT a choice I consciously made. Who would consciously choose to make themselves the target of so much anger, hatred, resentment, and vengence that comes from the crowd of bigotry? Death threats, employment denial, denial of basic human rights-No, that's not something a person chooses.

Now, looking down on other people and judging for who they are: race, religion, sexual orientation? That's a choice made.

So... Is a fitted barrel really that much more accurate? Is BarSto the only one that is marketing a "semi fit" ? I do realize that any barrel is more accurate than me ... I just don't want to cheat by the bullet hitting the target when I really missed... Lol

Back to your regularly scheduled original topic...

I found that both the KKM drop-in and Bar-Sto semi fit grouped better than both of my stock G35 barrels. However, I have a G22 that groups as well or better than both of those with the stock barrel. In my opinion, it all depends on the gun you get. The guys who swear by the stock barrels must have gotten a gun like my G22. I have owned 8 different Glock pistols over the years, and group sizes have varied amongst them more than I would have thought.

I bought a Lone Wolf 40 cal for my model 22 last year. My lead reloads would no chamber. I contacted the owner of Lone Wolf via e-mail. He responded the same day telling me to send the barrel back to him. It was returned within a week, and chambers my lead reloads just fine. SO I am very pleased with their customer service. However, I was unaware that the barrels were not made in the US. That would have been a deal breaker for me.

I think I will go with the KKM. I will be ordering 2 of these. One for me and one for my shooting buddy (can NOT call him "partner" anymore ... Lol). We will be shooting the same reloads. Who has the best prices on the KKM???