Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger work on a shadow

basman

Just finished doing the trigger work, polishing with stones and replaced the springs and type one disconnector from CGW.

it seems that now the double action has a hard "hitch" in it right before it breaks, i'll need to take it apart tomorrow.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Got no idea. When I get a shadow Stuarts already done the trigger job lol

That is what i do as well. I guess if you really like an awesome trigger for your shadow..... Stuart is the way to go!

Stuart is the man no doubt! I'll keep that in mind, but mean while…………..

Turns out it was the disconnector (Stuart nailed it!), I put the Stock one back in, after polishing it of course, and all is well! Off to the range later today to test fire.

THANK YOU all for your help, as always the Enosverse rules!

Turns out it was the disconnector (Stuart nailed it!), I put the Stock one back in, after polishing it of course, and all is well! Off to the range later today to test fire.

THANK YOU all for your help, as always the Enosverse rules!

Thats why Stuart is the man

Took the Shadow to the range yesterday to test, and happy to report that all worked well. 150 rounds with no problems, would have shot more, but the 35 degree temp finally got to me.

Trigger is MUCH smoother and lighter, the trigger bounce that I felt prior to chaining the springs is gone, DA could be lighter, but with some DF it will be just fine, SA is nice and crisp.

No trigger pull gauge so I can't get hung up on the numbers, which is a good thing!