Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Missouri Member

RangerDave

Just wanted to say "Howdy" from snow-covered Lake of the Ozarks State Park. Having finally signed up for a higher-speed Internet service, I was able to sign up with this forum / site. I will be following along with almost anything firearms related, but especially 3 Gun. I managed to attend the 1st Annual Brownell's Amateur / Junior Championship last year, and will be there again come September. I am hoping to get my grandson started there as well. Stay safe and warm.

Dave

Thanks for the welcomes. I doubt I will be able to participate in any of the matches, due to time / money constraints and job obligations. I will try to at least come up to CMMG to observe a bit of the Championship Shoot in June, depending on my work schedule. I manage to take one weekend a year off work to shoot 3 Gun, and had so much fun at last year's Brownell's Amateur match, that barring anything catastrophic, I will be there again in September. My oldest grandson, Elijah, will be coming along for his first taste of this event. Can't wait!