Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

• 3 weeks later...

Hello: This is one of the most fun and enjoyable matches you will shoot. I will really miss shooting this one this year. I wish all the staff and shooters all the best. I would also suggest you go see the balloons for the night glow. 200 balloons lighting up is a sight to see. Thanks, Eric

This will be my 6th year in a row attending this match. This club runs an awesome match and they are able to make it even better every year which to me is amazing. I am sure this years match will once again better than the last and as always I am looking forward to attending!!!

A magazine was found at the match and would like to find it's way home. I asked each squad on Sunday and asked again at the awards ceremony but nobody claimed it so I'll ask again, If you lost a mag, PM me with a description of it (make of mag, caliber, basepad type) and I will send it to you. I'll even pay shipping.

CYa,

Pat

So, Pat, I'm guessing STI in 40 with a Dawson base. Do I win?

Wellll, look who came up for air. How the hell have you been. We were talking about you at the match, how it wasn't the same without your smiling face there.

Oh, by the way, you're wrong about the mag. Close but wrong.

Edited by Pat Miles