Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Shirt for The 2014 Season

Sarge

• 1 month later...

^^^ lol

Yea I'm not good enough to look all official.

I've become cynical in my old age. I stopped wearing shirts that advertise merchandise and services 3 ~ 4 years ago, unless said shirt is given to me free of charge. Read; I have none . . . free (advertising) shirts disappeared years ago. I wore out my 2 free Med Flight shirts :mellow:

I do, however, pay for and wear shirts supporting an organization that I either belong to or support ; MS Society, National Rifle Association, North American Hunting Club and USPSA.

^^^ lol

Not so much a skill thing but I bet that shirt cost more than my gun.
you are shooting a $100 gun? :)

^^^ lol

I stopped wearing shirts that advertise merchandise. I pay for and wear shirts supporting an organization that I support ; MS Society, National Rifle Association, North American Hunting Club and USPSA.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

When I was using the templates I sent an email to TW and they fitted my ideas to a special TALL template. This is important to get the logos where you want them.

I'm having a hard time affording bullets let alone a $100 shirt. If anyone wants to buy me a shirt they can put whatever they want on it and I promise I'll wear it to a minimum of 2 matches a month for the next twelve months. I don't care if you own a septic service, I suck too!!!