Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fitting Glock KKM Barrel

jeremy45

My Son purchased a KKM for his G17G4 and it was basically a drop in. Definitely improved the lock-up. I bought a semi-drop in Bar-Sto for my G17G4 that only required stoning at the rear of the hood. Excellent fit and lock-up.

Son is very satisfied with his KKM.

HR

I am curious if folks find these barrels need to throated and feedramps polished?

I bought a kkm drop in for my Gen4 G34. It has run flawlessly. No need to do anything. It dropped right in and has run everything i put in it. I have been very happy with it. I can't say the same for my Lone Wolf i bought for a Gen3 G17.

I just installed a KKM barrel in a Glock 35. I had to make a minor adjustment to the feed ramp base pad by removing .003. This was so the barrel would clear the locking block when you put the slide on the frame. Seems I have somewhat of a high locking block on this gun. Not a big deal.Everything has a tolerance. Since installation I have fired 800 rds of Moly coated bullets with no issues.

• 3 months later...

I just installed a KKM barrel in a Glock 35. I had to make a minor adjustment to the feed ramp base pad by removing .003. This was so the barrel would clear the locking block when you put the slide on the frame. Seems I have somewhat of a high locking block on this gun.

What was happening? Not going into battery?

I am curious if folks find these barrels need to throated and feedramps polished?

I bought a kkm drop in for my Gen4 G34. It has run flawlessly. No need to do anything. It dropped right in and has run everything i put in it. I have been very happy with it.

I had the same experience.