Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Carlos, Roger, Brian H., and everyone else that went above and beyond in weather conditions that ranged from hot & humid to torrential downpours, to put on a Championship match that rivaled the best National level matches with far less support or staff, I can only offer my heartfelt appreciation and congratulations on a job very well done. The last time I shot a match of this quality in a half-day format was...last years match! :D

Erik

I heard so many compliments from last year's match that I decided to go the route of a paying customer this time to see if you could really enjoy a match that much. Short answer - Yes!

Fun stages, wonderful staff, beautiful ranges (I wish my yard looked as good) and hard working management. That's a recipe for success.

Well done, folks. Thanks!

I heard so many compliments from last year's match that I decided to go the route of a paying customer this time to see if you could really enjoy a match that much. Short answer - Yes!

Fun stages, wonderful staff, beautiful ranges (I wish my yard looked as good) and hard working management. That's a recipe for success.

Well done, folks. Thanks!

+1

A huge thanks to Brian (BDH) for being our RM.  He was super efficient and went way beyond the call of duty.  Hey Brian if you sell that Glock certificate you might be able to make a dent in your gas expenses!

Roger (and Carlos), thanks for the opportunity to serve the GA Section. I'd be happy to work with you again assuming my schedule allows. ;)

As for selling the GLOCK certificate for gas money... first, let me say what a pleasant surprise it was winning something!!! Way cool, and totally unexpected! :D Second, at the speed I maintained all the way home yesterday, and with that big V8 slurping down the gas, I'm not sure it would make much of a dent in it!! :lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness, great match, great people, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! ;)

ps. A big thank you to GLOCK and all the other sponsors for supporting the GA State Championship, and USPSA in general! :D

Folks due to the volume of space required to store all these pictures they can not stay up for much longer.

So get your orders in now as in a couple of weeks they will be gone.

I plan on keeping 30 to 40 images out there for a long time, but I can not maintain all 500 images.

So once again, get your orders in and to the folks that have placed orders thank you and they are on there way to you.

www.tj2photo.com

• 2 weeks later...