Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
joelaz

Short M1A for Standard/Tactical divison?

Beta C is coming out with a version for the M1A1 early 2006.

Oooooooo...... neeeeeat...........

Hey coulter6, where did you find that E2 stock?

Hopalong,

When you said "..The break that I have holds the gun pretty much level..." what kind of break did you install? I'm readying my M1A stock for 3gun but mostly for fun. Did you add a ghost ring rear and NM front? Thanks.

And the SOCOM16 and SOCOMII are CA legal. You will be reloading a lot, but stock from the factory they sell like hotcakes at all our local gun stores.

Nothing to add other than did you guys notice the last post in this thread was made over 7 years ago??

That's because m1a's are timeless........

Edited by springy

This is why I decided to sell mine recently. Luckily I have a friend who will sell me one of his ARs

I shot my SOCOM in Heavy Metal in several matches. It was different after shooting ARs for years but it was fun.

Hopalong,

When you said "..The break that I have holds the gun pretty much level..." what kind of break did you install? I'm readying my M1A stock for 3gun but mostly for fun. Did you add a ghost ring rear and NM front? Thanks.

I have not seen Sam's rifle in a while, I can't remember what he has on it. Several people are using the Smith Enterprize adapter (it is a front sight base that goes on like a GI flash hider and is threaded for a comp)and a Titan comp on M1As.

Hurley