PractiScore website results being upgraded - input welcome

Ken N.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I know, that won't work in ios, but you can try it on android device that has a camera. The post I linked to has more detailed instructions. All it does is short-cutting entering some of the competitor's info. After that it works and syncs all the same.

I messed with it last night and your right I can not get it to send or open in the scoring app in the iOS devices. Looks like for now I'll just let everyone enter their info into the nook for the squad they want to shoot with as I have been. Just some of the guys really struggle with the nooks interface and it slow the process down a good bit.

While scoring our monthly Steel Challenge match last Sunday, one of our revolver shooters asked about adding an ICORE (International Confederation of Revolver Shooters) module to Practiscore. He said ICORE uses a time based scoring system similar to IDPA, which is in Practiscore.

I realize that this might not be the proper thread to ask for something like that... but... Are there any plans for an ICORE option?

While scoring our monthly Steel Challenge match last Sunday, one of our revolver shooters asked about adding an ICORE (International Confederation of Revolver Shooters) module to Practiscore. He said ICORE uses a time based scoring system similar to IDPA, which is in Practiscore.

I realize that this might not be the proper thread to ask for something like that... but... Are there any plans for an ICORE option?

you should be able to do it with the time plus scoring normally used for multigun. in that system you can specify what penalties you want to have and how much time they add. I believe ICORE is strait time plus so it should be pretty easy to set up. you will just need to go into the build stages tab then hit the edit penalties button and un check all the pre installed penalties and then add in the ones you need (like B + 1 sec. C + 2 sec, ect) you wont have a target by target accounting but it should work pretty well

nope, to make life easier on our registration personnel we got a cheep blue tooth keyboard for doing registration. and once you enter someone once you only need to start typing their name and a list will pop up of matching names that you can select them from. after doing both EZwinscore and Practiscore I think Practiscore is easier, but I didn't spend a long time running EZwinscore so it wasn't second nature.

A question concerning the COMBINED scoring option on the website:

Is it possible to give the viewer the option of which divisions to merge for the combined results ? For example if I wanted to compare SS results with Production I could select those 'radio' buttons and generate combined overall and stage results for SS & Production.

This function could also be used by Match Directors, for example if a particular club match suffers from low participation in one or two divisions then the match officials could combine some divisions and use those as 'official local results' and use that data for awarding prize-points, or other rewards as required. Obviously the MD would need to get agreement from all participants at the match that they would use combined results for low-attendance divisions.

you should be able to do it with the time plus scoring normally used for multigun. in that system you can specify what penalties you want to have and how much time they add. I believe ICORE is strait time plus so it should be pretty easy to set up. you will just need to go into the build stages tab then hit the edit penalties button and un check all the pre installed penalties and then add in the ones you need (like B + 1 sec. C + 2 sec, ect) you wont have a target by target accounting but it should work pretty well

Thanks...

I passed on your reply to Cliff... Looks like it will help them out...

ICORE support is in beta for iOS. I have no idea about Android implementation though.

• 1 month later...