Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello From Missouri!

LeviWesriley

Hello all!

I have been reading information on this forum for a long time and decided to join!

I am an avid shooter and recently have stepped into USPA and 3 Gun and I am having a blast.

Currently shoot CZ's Mossberg and Stag

I reload on a Dillon 550 and a RCBS single stage

I am looking forward to finding out about some more matches in my area (Currently live in Springfield Mo.)

Planning on shooting some major 3 gun matches this year if possible

The firearms and competition community is a great community. The amount of nice and knowledgeable people is always a positive experience.

Looking forward to some great advice

Levi

Mwc, that would be great!

I know of the bear creek idpa first Saturday

The Ipsc match on the second Sunday south of Harrison ark

I know that canovi and associates opened a range north of Springfield but I have not visited yet.

I also have heard of matches in waynesville but I do not no details

Thanks I'm advance

Levi

I don't shoot Idpa anymore, so I can't tell you much about that other than you live about 1 1/2 hours north of its birthplace. :blush:

Here is what I do know:

Central Ozarks Practical Shooters are located in Waynesville, MO.

USPSA on first Sunday of every month ( often have 3gun side matches after)

Steel Challenge on 3rd Saturday

Usually has the state USPSA championship aka Fall Classic and two or three big 3 Gun matches a year

http://www.copsrange.org/

Lamar, MO

USPSA matches on 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month

Steel Challenge

Best to go to website and check Facebook page for information. I will be at this match on Sunday...if the weather holds out!

http://www.lamargunclub.com/home.html

Mountain Home, AR

USPSA on first Saturday of month. Its a bit of a drive from here...but worth it. Great people and we shoot the match twice!

They also have IDPA,Steel, Self Defense, Shotgun, ect. there as well.

http://www.twinlakesgunclub.com/

Harrison, AR

USPSA on second Sunday, but doesn't start until 1pm...which gives plenty of time to get there.

Billings, MO

NRA Action Pistol on the second Sunday of the month ( Bianchi CUP style)

I heard a rumor that Bear Creek might start doing USPSA, but that was a few months ago.

You know about the Midwest 3 gun...but they also have the National Amateur 3G Championship there as well. I didn't go to it last year but I heard it was a fun match.

Also rumor has it that the Ozark 3 Gun match near Lake of the Ozarks is coming back! Usually happens in the fall.

Then they're are big 3 gun matches and USPSA majors in Tulsa, OK and Fort Smith, AR that are a lot of fun! You should have plenty of shooting to occupy yourself with in this area. Hope this helps...I sure I will see you soon!

Mark Crabtree

Edited by mwc