Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 41 in CDP

sweetback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if it fits in G34/35 holsters. The specs say the slide is about the same, but I don't know about the widest part of the frame.

If not, you'd have to get a custom holster until the competition holster makers catch up. And the ^41 won't be anywhere close to as popular as the 34/35 so it may be a little while.

Hi Wilbert,

Was thinking of getting one as well for that same reason, cheaper than to build another 1911.

Thanks ogiebb. Great minds think alike.

Got the B.U.G. (pun intended) this past weekend G 26 at local home clubs IDPA monthly match.

Won hi overall and hi senior.

Hi Wilbert,

Was thinking of getting one as well for that same reason, cheaper than to build another 1911.

Got the B.U.G. (pun intended) this past weekend G 26 at local home clubs IDPA monthly match.

Hi Wilbert,

good to see you still kicking a$$ :cheers: miss shooting w/ you and the gang in NY

Hi Wilbert,

Hi Wilbert,

good to see you still kicking a$$ :cheers: miss shooting w/ you and the gang in NY

Same here. COS COB, LIPSA, FREEPORT. :cheers:

Word on the street is it doesn't fit in the box can someone confirm

Mass Ayoob did (see below link on another forum post #37)

glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1516099

(please copy & paste above as I do not have enough post count)

I am not sure how it would be with tall front sight though.

Edited by vinstang67

I'm interested to see how it does accuracy wise. I feel that the G21 lacks the mechanical accuracy at 25+ yards that steel single stack guns have. I wonder if the slight additional sight radius will help with this?

The Barsto built 6 inch upper I used to have certainly didn't give anything up in the accuracy department -- that was a gun that would shoot more accurately than I could....

I got to handle, but not shoot one yesterday.

Without any of the Gen4 add on backstraps, the butt was still pretty big, but had less rake than others. It came up right on target with my 1911 habits. But I know one Glockophile who would not use a SF because of that change in angle.

Hope it fits The Box. If it doesn't, then Glock has missed the boat like Sig Sauer did with their Sport models.

I heard the same rumors of the 41 not fitting, but i knew that Glock would not have screwed up that bad! As far as holsters go, more importantly kydex, I highly doubt anyones 34 holsters will fit the 41. The slide profile may be the same, but most kydex holsters get there retention off of the trigger guard, which is quite a bit larger on the .45 glocks

I purchased a Glock 42 Gen 4 at a local gun show this weekend and it will fit in my Blade-Tech holster that I use for my Glock 34 and 35. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet but will this Tuesday night in our local indoor IDPA match.