Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to find information regarding shipping of ammo or buying ammo on site. I know it's early, but those of us coming from po-dunk towns :) need as much time as possible to locate stores willing to ship or out how to bribe others to bring it for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

James and I had a great time ROing on Stage 2. We got more hugs, thanks and "snacks" than we deserved, but thankfully, no tears. We had an awesome plan if it happened, but never had to try it out.

Thanks to 5.11 Tactical and Animal Customs for the RO clothing they provided. Thanks again to A Girl and a Gun and 5.11 for feeding us as well. Most appreciated!

Thanks also to LisaMarie and her staff for having us. Carbon Arms was honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as Brownells and Benelli as being one of the companies working hard to bring women into the action shooting sports.

My wife got the opportunity to attend just about at the last minute. She had a great time competing and meeting everyone and is more excited than ever about three gun. As if I wasn't bad enough, something tells me the savings account is in some serious danger.

I stand corrected! Apparently those folks were inside the 180. Putting my girdle on and walking out of this one. Very happy Lisa's match was successful!

I just watched another vid of that same match - there seems to be no 180?

Stage 4 had a 180 on the 45 degree angle. It went along withe the path. The berm had 4 sides with a gap for entry, so what seems to be down range is into the corner! No one was down range. You're just used to looking at square berms and having the 180 be parallel to the back berm. This 180 was at 45 degrees corner to corner. All safe!