Is the Accu-Shadow worth the extra money$

stickboy44

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had my Accu for about 1.5 years now and I think it worth every penny. When I purchased it no one seemed to know what it was and now I get asked at about every USPSA shoot, "Is that and AccuShadow",

Just tweaked some 160g Bayo RN with 2.7g of Titegroup and a PF of 128. Very accurate off hand shooting and will ransom rest it next week with this load.

The 160g and 2.7g of TG make for a virtually no recoil .22 like experience. Working on 147g and 135g BBI and TG, closing in on 135g, but if the 160 is accurate at 25 yards then no real reason to spend much time with anything else. YMMV but the CZ seems to eat the 160s like any other production round. For those loading for the CZ for the first time, use your barrel as a guide, these gun are short throated and a 9mm gauge block is a waste of money, only the barrel will tell you the OAL it will accept with any bullet.

Correct, having three CZ´s, and all of ´em have a very short throat, so OAL is a problem with some bullets.

By using the heavier ones, it is an option to look for those who are smaller dia. at the front (.348" or less), those have kind of a step at the front, where they come out of the case.

Or you are casting your own, using a mold which works.

Or you are going to let a gunsmith mill out your throat a bit.

Or......

:ph34r:

I have sold my Glocks and M&P's and gone over to CZ. I currently have three Accu Shadow, 75 SP01 Shadow, and 75 Shadow. All have trigger work done at CZ Custom Shop. I am shooting much faster and more accurate. They are worth the money you will not go wrong.