Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Stock II

zsavage81

I believe cerakote makes that color.

They really have been expanding they're line of coatings.

It does look nice.

Not sure but I think Clemson Tigers I'm assuming.

Edited by gennaro

Yea it's cerakote, ran my first 400 rounds out of it on Sunday and it runs like a scalded dog! I've been shooting loaner stock II's for the last 4-5 months, I shot production Nats this year with one. I knew how awesome these things were, but it feels awesome to finally have my OWN!

The gun was built by Jim Jones of J&L Gunsmithing. He also did the cerakote.

He's been smithing Tanfoglio's for 15 years. He's been shooting a Tanfo in Limited for about that long as well and is a pretty accomplished 3 gunner (dude is a GM level shooter). The DA guns have been a little bit of a trial and error process, we origionally got some bad advice and bad/wrong parts from Eric. Since then it's been smooth sailing! Jim smiths guns for some pretty elite production guys in USPSA, his work is second to none!

Vanniek71, Yea I wanted my unicorn to stand out from the other 5 in USPSA. I tried the Inov8's shoes out and they kicked the crap out of the soloman's and just happened to ONLY come in orange for that model. Which worked out because as a Clemson grad I like orange and own a bunch of shit that's orange. I figured if I'm already gonna be rocking orange shoes I might as well go orange gun. I had no idea Jim Jones was going to send me the hat, so now I'm pretty color cordinated! But hey if you see me at a match from 300 yards away you won't be like, "I think that might possible be zsavage down there". You'll just know it's me!

echase1, GO TIGERS!

Didn't realize their Extreme parts or new guns were in the US. Dealing with EAA is like herding cats. Who else has them or do I need to call down to one of their airheads? David

Call JIm Jones, he stocks all of Eric's stuff, xtreme parts, and any regular factory Tanfo part you could ever want. He has mags and Stoeger basepads as well. My understanding is that he's about to have a new website up that you can order parts off of, in the mean time call him. I know J&L Gunsmithing has a facebook page and assume his contact info is on there. If not message me and I'll give you his number.