Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New From Mesa, Az

mgardner

Probably should've been my first stop but there's so much useful info here I got sidetracked. I'm Mark and moved here a few years ago to retire. I've been in USPSA for about 2 1/2 years and have a B classification in Singlestack, Limited and Production. Am a RO hopefully to be a CRO in August (there's a course here at Rio Salado). I shoot Tuesday Night Steel here at Rio Salado and am a GM in Singlestack and Limited and a Master in Production. I spent 8 years in the Army and after was an aerospace machinist, quality manager and consultant. I came from western Colorado and love to hunt mulies and elk. No I don't go back to smoke pot. :surprise: My next project is to get classified in Limited 10 with the CZ 97B. God bless.

Welcome to the forum. Im from Tucson and just shot the Rio Salado Tuesday Night steel for the first time about a month ago. It was very fun. I wish I lived closer so I could shoot there more often. Me and some friends are going to take a little road trip and come up next Tuesday to shoot some steal :)

Gabe