Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Noveske Atlanta 3-Gun Challenge

• 2 weeks later...

The Noveske Atlanta 3 Gun match last Sunday was amazing. The 89 other people who participated probably agree with me. Here's a POV look at my stages, although next time I'm gonna have to reposition my GoPro somehow.

I recommend the head mount. Looks about as cool as a pink fanny pack but other than that it doesn't bother me at all. If you have a Hero3 the GoPro app on your phone definitely helps in getting it lined up right. I like playing with the video but I also think it's a great way to review the match and think about how I could have done things better and what I need to work on the most. Here's mine from last month:

Oh, and please disregard the mini-strokes I suffered when transitioning to loading on Stage 3 and 4. That weak hand reloading muscle memory is hard to suppress :blush:

Edited by JaredM

• 2 weeks later...

Another great match!!! Thanks Paul, Chris, Rob, Jansen, and all the guys and sponsors who make the match possible. I took a little trip to Penaltyville, USA with two FTEs and two misses (steel didn't fall and I didn't realize it) adding up to 40 sec added to my time. Lessons learned but I still had a great time. Jimmy Oliver gave me some great advice and I'll be working on my pre-stage mental prep next time out. Here's another GoPro vid so those who didn't make it can see the stages. Paul, how'd the video from the Phantom/aerial target turn out?