Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

December

benos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best single thing I learned in 2004?

Well...it's not something I just learned this year, but you could say that I'm learning it now.

Each moment is a lesson.

You can't entirely know how to make a particular shot, until you have made it. That knowledge may help with the next shot, but it will not be complete.

You can't entirely know what the next moment, or day, or year will bring.

Keep learning.

I can't thank you all enough for the terrific contributions to this thread, and forum. What a great thread to end the year with!

And since the year's not over - I'm leaving for the weekend and won't return till Monday - I'll hold off till then to decide.

Thanks again everyone! ;)

be

Somtimes you have to lose yourself to find yourself.

Good one! That one reminds me of a funny story I once told a friend (during a zen-like shooting discussion)... In talking about a Bianchi Cup victory, I said that "I lost myself in the shooting..." But then later came back to collect the cash.

:lol::lol::lol:

First I'd like to thank everyone who participated in creating one of my favorite threads, ever. And, for creating a great resource for future shooters on the path.

tightloop's:

Learning that patience and tolerance hold an important place in life just as they do in shooting.

struck a deep chord in my heart from the beginning, so in the end I'm gonna stick with it.

Thanks David.

(Pick anything from the Combo Deal page in my web-store.)

Again, thanks and congratulations to everyone! And best of luck for the new year!

;)

I suggest that although you already took your pick, this thread should be made a sticky, so people can still contribute their experiences, not only from the year 2004, but in general.

I think most forum regulars were going to keep chiming in anyway.