Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Becoming a New Mexican

JimmyZip

I am now a New Mexican. I have a NM license and I keep a residence there in Santa Fe. With that I can now bring all my 3-Gun stuff from storage in Washington to my place in NM. I am flying up tomorrow and driving the stuff down next week.

ARs, SGs, of various size and shape. Even lots of tactical stuff and piston driven 6.8s. Not to mention ammo, pistols, and non 3G stuff that is not CA legal.

I cannot wait to get out and shoot the heck out of these guns next year. If you shoot 3G in NM, CO, AZ, or West Texas, you will probably see me in the next few years. I'm sure I will have a ton of questions. Feel free to share your experiences with me when we meet.

God bless, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you.

JZ

Still have our place in CA Chuck. Just got a small place for me in SF. They will follow in the next couple of years. I dryfire there living by myself, and will now be reloading and shooting every weekend I am not traveling home.

Really like NM. Beautiful, rural, natural. It is the antithesis of SoCal. Not a bad thing at all.

JZ

Santa Fe is a hoot. It reminds me of Joshua Tree, Landers, and Malibu all rolled into one. I ended up there just out of circumstance. I reserve the right to move in the future of course. ABQ is definitely more my style actually, but right now I'm in Santa Fe for a bit. Back in CA for the holidays, then back to NM in about three weeks. (After the quick road trip)

So when I am here in CA I will shoot production with my set up. Then when I get my equipment set up, I'll be reloading in NM.

Going to have a safe sent ahaead. Woo hoo! I'm loving just the ability to take all my guns tothe range and not be concerned about questions, laws, etc. Just freedom within reason. I so like that.