Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from Ohio

AJE

I've been surfing on here for awhile now. I had a buddy invite me to try out a USPSA practice match last month and I've been pretty hooked ever since. I joined USPSA as a well as been spending way too much time here. I'm going to another practice match tomorrow night and am planning on shooting my first club match next month. I don't know why I waited so long to get into competition shooting but I started with Glock Sport Shooting matches earlier this year and was happy with the way I progressed, and I'm excited about getting more involved next year.

I've recognized a name or two on here from the Miamisburg Sportsmans club match results, that's where I'll be.

Welcome to the forums! I am a regular Monday nighter but I'll probably miss tomorrow night since it is not a regular league match. It is carry gun only with not very many rounds. They(we) call it a fun shoot. There is one before Christmas and one at the end of the season in May. It's also wings and beer after the match at Rooster's. But I am going out with the boys for lunch tomorrow and of course they all want wings! lol

Welcome to the forums! I am a regular Monday nighter but I'll probably miss tomorrow night since it is not a regular league match. It is carry gun only with not very many rounds. They(we) call it a fun shoot. There is one before Christmas and one at the end of the season in May. It's also wings and beer after the match at Rooster's. But I am going out with the boys for lunch tomorrow and of course they all want wings! lol

Good to see, the Miami Rifle and Pistol club looks very nice, it's just a haul for me. I need to try to make a match or two down there.

Welcome from Circleville, Ohio!! Did you make it up to Pickaway county sportsman club for any matches?

No but I know a few guys that do. I'd like to get over there at least once as well.

It's pretty easy to find guys to car pool with once you get to know a few regulars. We all pretty much get around to all the local matches at least a handful of times each season. It seems like each club has a different mindset on stage design, etc so it makes it much more fun than just shooting at one club all the time.

Hi from Dayton, OH!

Kevin, rumor has it tomorrow nights fun shoot is only $2 for members / $4 non-members & is 22 rounds! 6 with a stage gun, then 2 arrays of 8. carry guns if you want.

If you were on Facebook you would know this. But that's just my advise! :rolleyes:

Hi from Dayton, OH!

Kevin, rumor has it tomorrow nights fun shoot is only $2 for members / $4 non-members & is 22 rounds! 6 with a stage gun, then 2 arrays of 8. carry guns if you want.

If you were on Facebook you would know this. But that's just my advise! :rolleyes:

What facebook group?

You were in my squad when I was down there last month.. they said "Don't try to copy Chris, he's too fast for you right now". Not going to lie, I've watched all your Youtube videos. :bow:

Hi from Dayton, OH!

:roflol:

Hi from Dayton, OH!

What facebook group?

You were in my squad when I was down there last month.. they said "Don't try to copy Chris, he's too fast for you right now". Not going to lie, I've watched all your Youtube videos. :bow:

No real group. I sent a pm to some people about the match. FB didn't allow me to tag everyone I wanted so I had to go off memory

FYI After the holidays I am still thinking of working on setting up a facebook page for the local SW Ohio clubs. I think I have a lead on a volunteer to help get it up and running. I was thinking of Miami Valley Practical Shooters as a catchy name (MVPS)

FYI After the holidays I am still thinking of working on setting up a facebook page for the local SW Ohio clubs. I think I have a lead on a volunteer to help get it up and running. I was thinking of Miami Valley Practical Shooters as a catchy name (MVPS)

That would be great.

You're scaring me Kevin... First a smartphone, now Facebook?... Pretty soon you'll be tweeting... We might even get you to try sushi.

:)

I'm gonna guess hell will have to freeze solid before Kevin eats sushi.

Welcome to the forum, and USPSA, from Malta-McConnelsville! :bow: Like you, I wish that I had found this sport earlier. Shoot, I was 59 years old when I shot my first match :surprise:

All of a sudden, I am a super senior :angry2:

Oh, for more information on Malta-McConnelsville, contact Flexmoney. :roflol:

Hi Chris,

Good idea. Why not "Ohio USPSA" for your FB page? There are a few NE Ohio USPSA clubs up my way here in the North East. I think we would like included as well. Just a thought.