Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wait list at ProAm GTFO!!!

No doubt. One of my buddies dropped out last week and was told that there were over 20 on the AM wait list, and another 9 that will be geared up the day of ready to go at the last minute. A lot can happen in a week though, so maybe it's true.

I hope this true. I was on the wait list as of last week but was planning on showing up with gear ready to shoot even if Linda didn't call/email. I emailed her last week letting her know I was a last minute guy, but I haven't heard from her yet, so hope I'm in?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope this true. I was on the wait list as of last week but was planning on showing up with gear ready to shoot even if Linda didn't call/email. I emailed her last week letting her know I was a last minute guy, but I haven't heard from her yet, so hope I'm in?.

If you are interested in shooting the amateur match, contact me. You can take my spot. We can work out the details on the match fee.

I talked with Amy and Linda had told her that I needed to find my own replacement.

Ed

If you are interested in shooting the amateur match, contact me. You can take my spot. We can work out the details on the match fee.

I talked with Amy and Linda had told her that I needed to find my own replacement.

Ed

3GLewie is taking my amateur spot. Thanks

In the past, Linda has always given a full refund if you had to back out before the first shots were fired. My brother had to cancel the first year a day before the match, & she gave him a refund. She still let me bring him a shooters bag of goodies. Much love for Linda Chico! Without her this match would be, let's just say, logistically challenging.

Agreed. Linda and all of the folks at Rock Castle are tremendous. It is a great organization and it has a family feel to it. I really enjoy my time there.

This was going to be my first Pro/Am. I will try again next year, but life just in the way this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IainC, it was great meeting you today and nice to be on the same AM squad (#11). Hopefully some other folks from the forum will come over to say hi during the day.

Folks,

Not sure if y'all are meeting at the lodge tonight for bubbly beverages? Although I prefer lime drinks with mexican fire water.

Frank A.

Folks, the stage map is a joke. I tried to drive to Am stage 4 from the lodge and it took me 30 minutes to find the correct location. Still never found Am #6.

Note: for Am #4 and #5 turn into the dirt road next to the red barn. NOT on the paved road with houses as shown on the map.

Edited by kc9