Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
dskinsler83

My attempt an Open Build

All work done by me and some new some used parts.

Will be looking to use the TTI Basepads, TTI trigger kit for final parts

The magwell, mag release, and trigger bar are all Zev

Mount is a 90° SJC w/ CMore 8 MOA

The comp is used, slide is used, frame is used, barrel is BarSto brand new got it in yesterday

This will be primary for ProAm

post-26133-0-71273700-1387038454_thumb.jpost-26133-0-50629000-1387038510_thumb.jpost-26133-0-08193200-1387038554_thumb.jpost-26133-0-88289100-1387038602_thumb.j

Awesome! Have you shot it yet?? What weight recoil spring do you have in it and are you shooting factory at the moment or loading major for it?

Not shot it yet, just got the barrel in yesterday and still have to order the bullets. I will be using it for a hotter minor for flat fast steel at the ProAm

Did you mess with the ejection port at all or do you think the brass will clear just fine with that mount? I want to go with the sideways mount like you on the grounds that you're not supposed to need to lower the port for clearance. Was it hard to put the mount on?

I sent you a pm on the mount deal lol. Not shot it yet so I dunno bout ejection. Not supposed to be an issue

Have you shot the TTI trigger? I bought the kit and I was pretty disappointed honestly. I think my polished stock connector with the zev spring kit feels better and was $40 cheaper.

Who's slide racker is that? i thought the carver one was the only black one