Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Revolver Nationals Entries

Final count was 113 competitors.

The results were up but not now and can't find them in the Match Results. Should show up soon though.

Just popped up. http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=11256

TGO claimed another title, CONGRATULATIONS!

David Olhasso was 2nd and according to Rob's speech it was a tight race the whole way.

TGO and Mike Carmoney made good speeches and hopefully the buzz will start filtering to the local level.

Kathy Lumley was presented a special gift for her tireless work, well deserved tribute to a great lady!

It was a fine match and a fun time. Squad #3 was some of the hardest working groups I've been with, at times I felt like a slacker watching Duke Siebold flying around.

Edited by pskys2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had so much fun at my first Revolver Nationals. Squad 7 were good folks. I shot my 627 and my goal was accuracy. I achieved that goal, next time I will add the speed. Shot 55.6% of Rob. I will take that with no complaints. All the RO's and staff were amazing.

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity, did anyone ever get their commemorative knife from the SS/Revolver Nationals? The one I got last year is about to fall apart, but it makes a nice keepsake.

They gave me my knife when I went to Area 5. He said he was trying to save on postage.

Is there anyone else besides me waiting for their plaque/award to be mailed to them?

20 days ago I was told to be patient as they have not been mailed out yet.

50 days and counting to get your award?

Would that be normal?

Obviously it is my first national award.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone else besides me waiting for their plaque/award to be mailed to them?

20 days ago I was told to be patient as they have not been mailed out yet.

50 days and counting to get your award?

Would that be normal?

Obviously it is my first national award.

Hah, I won 3rd place in C last year but it was "for informational purposes only".