Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Revolver Nationals Entries

Cheryl,

Just another match with more shooters and the top of the class Range officer staff. Other than that the same cardboard targets, steel that goes "PING" ect. and so on !!!!!!!! Nothing different than the Memphis Charity Challenge in shooting against many other revolver shooters except it (USPSA NATS) is set up to challenge the Single Stack guns and then the Revolver shooters get to shoot it too. You will do fine, just have fun, and don't try too hard. (Learned this the hard way myself)

Hopalong

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my email confirmation from Kathy, I'm in ! Signed up for Major.

Decided to treat myself to one * BIG * match for 2014, This will be my first time going to a nationals, and flying into a match.

-Alec McMahon

Anybody flying into St Louis, MO and making the 2 hour drive up to Barry IL?

Flights are significantly cheaper, and also NONSTOP for me.

I'll be flying in saturday and leaving monday, if anybody wants to coordinate sharing the cost of a rental car or something to and from the airport/hotel PM me.

App went in the mail today. Gonna shoot major if I get in. I shot last year's Revo Nats... it was a hoot. It was the first big "pistol only" match I'd shot in several years... running around with gear for only one gun was awesome! I signed up to shoot the SS match Saturday too. :D

I mailed application/check on December 29. As of today, Kathy has not received it. Not looking good. I know that the post office is slow, but...

Guess I will be sending it again when she gets back from Shot Show.

Crap!!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed last year greatly, but I cannot make it this year. Between work and other hobbies my calendar through August is full.

Have fun everyone that is going, and maybe next year I will be able to make revolver nationals again.

Edited by Blueridge

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone needs to call Jerry and tell him he needs to give the 3gun guys a break and come beat up on us revolvers for a weekend.

Well, apparently ( or so I hear ) Jerry will not be attending the 2014 Revolver nations because he will be doing a 3 gun.

:yawn:

Someone needs to call Jerry and tell him he needs to give the 3gun guys a break and come beat up on us revolvers for a weekend.

Well, apparently ( or so I hear ) Jerry will not be attending the 2014 Revolver nations because he will be doing a 3 gun.

If its true, then no one is shooting for second place.

So your saying there's a chance....

hell ya! Gotta aim for overall win.

its pretty disapointing jerry wont be there. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top. IMO it'll be a toss up between olhasso leatham griffin and lentz. Though I think leatham will do really well, looks as though he's been putting alot of time in with the revolver

hell ya! Gotta aim for overall win.

its pretty disapointing jerry wont be there. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top. IMO it'll be a toss up between olhasso leatham griffin and lentz. Though I think leatham will do really well, looks as though he's been putting alot of time in with the revolver

With all that revolver has done for Jerry, and Jerry has done fore revolver, I would be surpised if he does not find a way to shoot this match. Oh, and beware of the Wolfe. He's hungry!