Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's That Time Again

Well 1 January 2014 is just around the corner. No reason to wait till the last minute to get the ICORE Club Dues in the mail to California. ICORE does not mail out Dues Notices from what I understand, so someone in the Club needs to stay on top of keeping the Club Membership Dues Current.

Another thing to keep in mind is keeping a minimum of three ICORE Members current. You have to list 3 current members on your Club Renewal Form. This is another thing that is problemmatic, as ICORE does not mail them renewal notices either, and they come due whenever during the year. So unless you stay on top of things way better than 95% of the people I know do, you have a good chance of letting your membership lapse from not being reminded.

How I have decided to handle this problem. I have 4 local ICORE Members in the Club at the moment. I rounded them all up together, and mailed them all in together with the Club Membership when we started shooting ICORE. Everyone comes due the first part of August. I have been thinking the Individual Membership renewal over, and I have decided the best way to keep everyone current is to save everyones information in a file. Then just before everyone comes due, I will fill out everyones paperwork for them, then just round up everyones checks. And again mail them all in together. This would be a good time for me to do some recruiting also, and send in any new ICORE Members at the same time, so they all come due together again in August.

I may need to expand on this a little more as time passes. If ICORE ever gets his paperwork processed, I have another non-local Club Member who has applied for ICORE Membership. I may need to make up a list at some point with everyone's experation date, so I can keep everyone reminded to pay their dues.

A Club Database of ICORE Members looks like the best plan to me for keeping our ICORE Individual Memberships current.

I was just looking over the Oklahoma State ICORE Membership List. To my surprise almost every Oklahoma ICORE Membership had lapsed. Looks like someone in Oklahoma needs to try and help out with ICORE Membership also.

Bob

Edited by VIPERONE

Chris, I forgot to mention. I talked to the other Chris and he is wanting to do an Ok State ICORE Match at OKC. Looking at weather and match scheduling. Nothing extravagant but a good 8 stage match. Just need to see what each of us would be comfortable with as far as duties. Just something to think about it may be a Aug or Sept. match or ? Early part of planning. We just need to see who is willing to come down and shoot. later rd

• 2 weeks later...

hey Bob when you started your club this year did you receive anything from ICORE?

I didn't get anything from them when I started mine.

If I didn't have Roger Davis I wouldn't really know what to do.

It would be nice if we had an online membership program that sent out renewal emails for both individuals and clubs.

I agree it is LONG over due!

If we are going to grow our membership we need 1999 technology...

O'lay Dick!! Let's bring our 19th century guns with 20th data technology, into the 21st century. Go figure.

There is a lost of things they advised they would send us when we joined. One of the things is a renewal notice. I know a guy that took over a club a few years ago and until this thread didn't know he was supposed to renew.

Edited by ChrisC

• 5 months later...

Tammy Surgi is the new Membership Person at ICORE.

All of my local guys got an e-mail Renewal Notice. :)

GREAT Job Tammy.

I have my 4 renewals all rounded up ready to mail in, plus 1 new member. And I am waiting on 2 more possible new members.

Bob R

We are currently processing and mailing renewals monthly. I just mailed another 54 new and renewals. We are currently working on online renewal as well. Mel Chan is the new Competions Director and will be the contact between the Clubs and ICORE.

David Surgi

ICORE Chairman