Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe chrono will never be run like I did it last year.

Going to be pretty damn hard to top how you ran it Seth! That was by far the most efficient run through Chrono i have ever experienced.

:cheers:

My front sights break like clockwork before every major match. It actually broke during the ohio match, but I've since replaced it. someone needs to make me a titanium front sight. But Kurt needs to test his mags and doesn't like indoor ranges because his space gun makes too much noise.

I will be driving in Saturday morning. I was thinking I need to be there at 7 am. Is that correct?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We are too, 7 should be plenty of time. 7 is when we are planning on too.

It's pouring at my house, too, and I'm only two miles from the range. Cleats might be useful tomorrow.

On a more serious note, Chrono will be the only place you can test fire a gun, and the capability of doing so will be determined by how much time he has available. If you don't think that will be enough, a local indoor range (Shooter's Choice in West Columbia) that's sponsoring the match might be a good place to go. However, you can't draw from a holster and no speed shooting is allowed.

I'm still waiting on the menu. I doubt I'll get it tonight, but will forward it along if I get an answer. Just remember that food will be available at lunch on both days, and she will have breakfast on Saturday.

Julie