Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flat Triggers

Vipers

Are you talking about like the Zev Fulcrum trigger? Because i know that it has a flat face. It doesn't have that curve like the stock. I like flat. It does feel like i get better pressure. I took a stock one and sanded it down to where it was pretty flat across.

I checked their FB page but didn't see a price. Thanks for finding it!

If you scroll down to an image of one they list it there. Plus they have an ads about it on there as well. Or if you follow Instagram check there. I haven't decided if I want it or not.

I checked their FB page but didn't see a price. Thanks for finding it!

If you scroll down to an image of one they list it there. Plus they have an ads about it on there as well. Or if you follow Instagram check there. I haven't decided if I want it or not.

I didn't go down far enough I guess. I don't even have a Glock anymore (well for the time being) so kind of a non issue with me. But if it is anything like the Henning Flat trigger I put in my Tanfo, I'd be all over it.

It is a bit spendy though, maybe if they offered a "install it yourself" price and a '"we install it price" well you see where I am going with that.

Yah, i'm actually really interested in getting it but i'm not sending them my gun to install it. Does it come as a package (connectors, springs, plungers, all the hibbity jibbity, etc.) or are you paying for just the trigger bar.

It costs $265 plus they offer free installation. If you are on Facebook they use that for marketing.

What is it suppose to do better/different, specifically ?

It allows a smooth even trigger pull across the whole face of the trigger, unlike a curved surface. If you miss the exact center of the trigger it still alows that same feel and pull. On a curved surface if you grab too high or low on the face of the trigger, your figger will pull from an awkward angle or slip to the right spot.

I don't know about you personally but when i'm on the trigger I don't usually (or ever) miss the right spot.....

Oh yeah and it looks really frickin cool.

Yah, i'm actually really interested in getting it but i'm not sending them my gun to install it. Does it come as a package (connectors, springs, plungers, all the hibbity jibbity, etc.) or are you paying for just the trigger bar.

If I understand, they wont sell just the trigger set up, you have to have them install it.

So I was informes.

If I understand, they wont sell just the trigger set up, you have to have them install it.

So I was informes.

You can buy it without them installing it. They just offer the services for free plus shipping it back to you. It is about the only thing you can by from them for your Glock without it being in a Tier package.

anyone know if they have just the trigger and bar instead of the full setup?? I like my connector and springs, and don't mind the striker, so don't see any reason to pay for all that stuff...assuming that's all included.