Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AP Custom 17" carbon forearm

kimberacp

I saw these in Aaron's shop and asked about them. Not sure if it was specifically ordered and made for Shooters Source, but I liked the idea for 18" LW barrels to try to make sure the barrel had less chance to contact anything on a barricade.

I had one on a Loki rifle and I have one in the drawer at home. They look badass on an 18" gun and make a 20" look more "3 gun" looking IMHO. On a 16" they look uncircumcised.

Do you want to sell the one in your drawer? :goof:

I had one on a Loki rifle and I have one in the drawer at home. They look badass on an 18" gun and make a 20" look more "3 gun" looking IMHO. On a 16" they look uncircumcised.

Everything is for sale. Did they quit making them?

I am always looking for a deal, but rarely looking for MSRP!

I am always looking for a deal, but rarely looking for MSRP!

Starting sometime tonight, you'll be able to get the hand guard at 20% off. Keep an eye on the website.

hey jesse If you can and have time can you put up some old pic if you still have them....... Edited by g929

• 3 weeks later...

hey jesse If you can and have time can you put up some old pic if you still have them.......

th_LOKIBilletRifle-1.jpg

th_LOKIBilletRifle-3.jpg

th_LOKIBilletRifle-5.jpg

Here's mine on my 18" soon-to-be Limited rifle.

2e3desi.jpg

Thinking about getting either the Seekins, Rolling Thunder or Carbon Arms compensator.

Nice! Is that red duracote or is it anodized red?

I've tried the Rolling thunder and it's good to go. Haven't tried the be Carbon Arns yet but knowing Mark and James it will be solid. I'm running the Seekins comps now and they are nice!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser