Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Revo Front Sight thread

Protocall Design

The old thread was getting pretty long, so we've started this one. You can see the description of the sights in this thread.

While you can post your order in this thread, as you could in the thread before, we prefer that you contact us according to the information in this post, to make record keeping easier on our end.

Thanks, and we really appreciate the interest in these sights!

• 1 year later...

I recently purchased a 929 and would like to replace the front sight. I'm fairly certain it's a patridge style sight. I was just curious if you knew what height I would need. I'm interested in the narrow red fiber optic sight you had posted on the "old sight thread". Thanks in advance for your time.

Most folks have been ordering the .100 x .250 pin-on sight to replace the factory front sight for the 929. I believe it's about .025 taller than the factory front sight.

Warren is going to add a .100 x .225 pin-on and classic sight to the line-up, but we don't have those in stock, yet. Call me at 913-730-0533, or e-mail me at sales @ protocalldesign.com to make your order. I'll need shipping address, phone number, e-mail, sight specs (width, height, and fiber color), and I'll need you to tell me how you want to pay. Please DO NOT send credit card numbers over e-mail, as that is not secure, and someone could grab that info as the e-mail travels from you to me. If you want to pay by credit card, we can do that part over the phone.

• 1 year later...

We don't have any black .200 in stock, but we can fix that pretty fast.

What width were you looking for, .100 or .125? Also, what color fiber.

Best option is to e-mail me at tracy@protocalldesign.com.

Will do, however I need to make another range trip and make sure a .200 will get me. Where I need to be. Thanks

Will email for final needs