Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Android Emulator

Jim Norman

We just now need to be assured that they are absolutely accurate across iOS AND Android AND match the gold standard established by EzWinScore, down to 4 decimal places.

They aren't absolutely accurate. Atleast not for Steel Challenge matches with 1.2.9 they aren't. Bugs for issues I've found have been logged into Mantis and have been addressed. They are marked for the 1.2.10 release. Given that iOS version doesn't yet support steel challenge it's anyone's guess on how those reports will look.

We are shooting USPSA this weekend and will be scoring it with Practiscore. I plan to re-score the match using EZW and then comparing the results between the two and see how things look. I'll let you guys know how things turn out after I've had a chance to do all of the scoring on both systems.

• 3 weeks later...

What was the results of your comparison?

To me, if the results aren't absolutely accurate, that is they match the gold standard established by ezwinscore, then they're absolutely worthless.

I didn't do it yet. I actually forgot about doing it. I've been busy this week testing bug fixes for the 1.2.11 release. I will try to do a side-by-side comparison soon and let everyone know how things turn out.