Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The blue bullets-New bullet company

narcop

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

One neat thing about the Acme bullets is that the wood boxes certainly retain the bullets better than many of the cardboard containers.

That is the one thing I dislike about the blue bullets. It seems when you open up the package at least one of the bags is broken and they are everywhere (besides the blue smudge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2015 at 11:43 PM, Ferg34 said:

That is the one thing I dislike about the blue bullets. It seems when you open up the package at least one of the bags is broken and they are everywhere (besides the blue smudge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had that happen. It bullets have always been well packed and arrived undamaged in the boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a sample pack of 40 180 RNFP.  They came in fine and I don't remember the packing for it was a non-event.

Ordered 5100 of the same.  Came packed very well inside a USPS flat rate box.  Bullets are packed inside in smaller boxes and heavy bags sealed with black zip-tie.  Void space in flat rate box occupied by Styrofoam.

Load data;

Para "Pineville" P16 Limited

40 S&W Mixed Brass

66F ~ 11 AM

Titegroup 4.3

WSP

1.175" COL

4 10 Shot Groups

ProChrono Digital; Two Averaged 961, the other two 958 and 954.  ES <  28 on all Groups.  That is 172 PF and that is G2G for Me.   100% reliable. 

I have now shot 500+ through the Para purposely without cleaning.  Cleaned last night.  No issues.  Typical cleaning method, brush, and some Butches Bore Shine.  USC for 20 minutes.  All good.

Side Note: burned a 10 shot group through a G23 with no issues.  907 AV.

Edited by rhett45acp